JW Software 2020 Review
JW Software year in review: 2020 was another year of milestones, innovations, and developing future insurance technology.
JW Software year in review: 2020 was another year of milestones, innovations, and developing future insurance technology. And with so much happening, we wanted to highlight some of the exciting moments and ideas that came about last year. We pride ourselves on providing software solutions you can trust, and we pushed our services and support to succeed customer expectations. In a year of many accomplishments, we are excited to present some of the milestones that happened along the way in 2020.
Although 2020 was an unprecedented year in many ways, JW Software was still able to maintain growth. At the start of 2021, we hired two new project managers that will help us further streamline our client implementations and we are very excited about the opportunity this year to evaluate and strengthen all our processes, which will lead us into 2022 and beyond."
by Jason Williams, President of JW Software, Inc.
- The Launch of v. 3.0 for FileHandler Enterprise
- 1 major enhancement release: including the RMIS Certificate Tracking and RMIS Exposure Tracking functionalities, SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On, Dashboard enhancements, enhanced security and privacy, and speed enhancements.
- Continued to grow our Quality and Development team despite the pandemic.
- Record Revenue year for a Sixth consecutive year in double-digit growth
- Announced JW Software’s second President, Jason Williams
- Ended the Year with a Toy Drive for Marygrove Organization
- Currently working on v. 3.5 for FileHandler Enterprise
Now with 2020 in the rear-view mirror, we are already looking ahead to 2021 and all the incredible innovations ahead of us! We are grateful to have shared this year with all of you and are excited to continue supporting you this year!
JW Software was started in 1989, as a software company designed to create custom business applications for small businesses in the St. Louis area. The company found a niche in the insurance industry, specifically Third-Party Administrators who needed Claims Management Software to manage their business needs and launched the claims management software. FileHandler™ has become a trusted software solution in the claims and risk management market for the past 32 years. JW Software is continuing its growth and evolution in 2020 with the launch of FileHandler Enterprise™, the newest claims management solution incorporating the newest technology and security to the system. FileHandler Enterprise™, the flagship claims management software, and PolicyHandler, a complete Workers’ Compensation Policy Management System, have evolved to develop a comprehensive web-based software solution for businesses to effectively manage policies and insurance claims.