Software solutions you can trust, support you can trust. That is the JW Software vision and employees are proud of our rich history of 30 years in the software insurance industry. Joining JW Software means joining a team of well-versed professionals who always strive for exceptional customer service.
JW Software, Inc. is in search of an Account Manager! This role, while technical in nature, will be working closely with a variety of clients. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and will be able to troubleshoot issues with the client software.
- Maintain optimum customer service levels for clients across all our proprietary software products
- Provide hotline support and training for external clients on the use of our proprietary software packages; provide insight and recommendations on software improvements via client interactions
- Assist clients with change management needs; learn and understand client business needs
- Resolves and documents customer issues both internally and externally
- Coordinates with team members to ensure all client requests are handled appropriately and timely
- Reproduces client issues in our testing lab, identifies and reports the issues
- Tracks open software issues until a resolution is released and collaborates with clients to provide temporary known workarounds as needed
- Provides answers, explanations, and resolutions to clients
- Handles business-sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality.
- Perform testing of new software platforms and releases
- Superior interpersonal skills inclusive of a positive, easy-going, people-oriented attitude with an ability to work with users at all levels within the company
- Intellectual curiosity, excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy-to-understand way
- Quality time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Dependable, flexible, adaptable, attentive to detail with a strong work ethic
- Possess a willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to dynamic environments
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple tasks in an environment subject to disruptions and/or a rapidly changing focus
- SQL experience and prior support experience is a plus.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
At JW Software, we believe our employees play a key role in the company's success and future growth. We strive to develop competitive pay programs that will attract, motivate, retain and reward employees. Comprehensive benefits package offered.
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Want to learn more? Visit our LinkedIn for Career and JWS updates!
About JW Software
JW Software was started in 1989, as a software company designed to create custom business applications for small businesses in the St. Louis area. The company found a niche in the insurance industry, specifically Third-Party Administrators that needed Claims Management Software to manage their business needs and launched the claims management software. FileHandler™ has become a trusted software solution in the claims and risk management market for the past 30 years. JW Software is continuing its growth and evolution in 2019 with the launch of FileHandler Enterprise™, the newest claims management solution incorporating the newest technology and security to the system. FileHandler Enterprise™, the flagship claims management software, and PolicyHandler, a complete Workers' Compensation Policy Management System, have evolved to develop a comprehensive web-based software solution for businesses to effectively manage policies and insurance claims.