JW Software's FileHandler Enterprise can help Professional Employer Organizations manage their claims process in-house, while satisfying the requirements for state workers compensation, OSHA, and 1099 reporting, as well as streamline claim payables and other administrative tasks necessary for processing claims effectively.
Take the Frustration Out of In-house Claims Management
Our user-friendly system works with you from the start, beginning with New Claim intake throughout the claims process and leads to faster and less costly claim closure.
- Track claim status through the lifecycle
- Manage near misses in house
- Automate follow ups
- Fully Integrate your claims with a Third-Party Administrator
- Avoid costly errors like overpayments, duplications, and calculation mistakes
FileHandler Enterprise enables your company to set business automation that at First Notice of a New Claim the system can automatically:
- Notify Users of tasks to be completed
- Automatically generate documents and notification letters
- Notify supervisors and others of claim activity
- Automatically email claimants of their specific claim details
Improve Claim Reporting
FileHandler Enterprise can also sync with your Human Resources Interface and Accounting platform to ensure multi-application consistency while streamlining and eliminating the need for repetitive and tedious information entry. Our third-party interfaces allow your systems to link with FileHandler Enterprise, ensuring that pertinent information is automatically entered for new claims.
Find Out More
If you work with insurance claims or worker's compensation policies, our team can help you. We can schedule a live demo of our products to see if they are the right fit for your company. You can reach our experts by calling 314-843-5950 or filling out our form below to find out more.