Countdown to RIMS2019 – April 2019 – JW Software, Inc.
Let the countdown begin to the largest risk management event of the year, RIMS2019! With less than 6 days until the annual risk management conference, JW Software is gearing up for another successful exhibition. With the opportunity to discover new risk trends from top Thought Leaders in the industry and over 400 companies to meet, the networking never ceases.
Check out JWS Enhancements @ Booth 1105
At JW Software’s Annual User Group 2018, we received survey feedback on the current FileHandler Application. We went through your suggested feedback and tried to implement as many as your requests as possible, and we hope we have accomplished that with FileHandler Enterprise 2.0.
FileHandler Enterprise 2.0 Includes:
- Dashboard System – Live up to the minute graphical data as your new home screen.
- 90+ standard report templates that can be modified and scheduled to distribute automatically.
- Browser Independent – Now you can use Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge browsers
- More powerful workflows with the new Business Rule Engine – literally add a business rule to ANY button in the system
- Enhanced Navigation Pane with new notifications
- Screen Builder to modify any screen in the system
- New ODG interface for medical treatment and return-to-work guidelines
Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy FileHandler Enterprise 2.0!
JW Software was started in 1989, as a software company designed to create custom business applications for small business in the St. Louis area. The company found a niche in the insurance industry, specifically Third-Party Administrators that needed Claims Management Software to manage their business needs and launched the claims management software. FileHandler™ has become a trusted software solution in the claims and risk management market for the past 30 years. JW Software is continuing its growth and evolution in 2019 with the launch of FileHandler Enterprise™, the newest claims management solution incorporating the newest technology and security to the system. FileHandler Enterprise™, the flagship claims management software, and PolicyHandler, a complete Workers’ Compensation Policy Management System, have evolved to develop a comprehensive web-based software solution for businesses to effectively manage policies and insurance claims.