JW Software is in search for a Report Analyst/ Developer!
Our software developers have an average of 10+ years with us. We are looking for entry and senior level developers who are ready to have a career and become a part of the JW family. This is a full-time position and will office out of St. Louis, MO.
Skills and Responsibilities:
· Create and maintain a well-documented portfolio of views and stored procedures using Microsoft SSMS
· Design dashboards and reports using a web-based BI reporting tool interface
· Perform tests on views and stored procedures before moving them into a production environment
· Work closely with our client user base to understand their reporting requirements in order to develop quality reports and dashboards
· Provide on-going support to our client user base to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards
· Assist in developing best practices for creating and deploying new or modified reports
· Assist in training our client user base on the features of the BI reporting tool by developing training materials and giving live web-meeting demonstrations
· Strong MS SQL and large relational database experience
· Comfortable with advanced functions, including but not limited to: IF(and/or) statements, Aggregate (sum/count) functions and string concatenations
· Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple tasks in an environment subject to disruptions and/or a rapidly changing focus
· Detail oriented, well-organized and well-documented
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Problem solver with a passion for reporting and developing new reporting solutions
· Work well with others
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.