JW Software is in search of a Quality Assurance Specialist
JW Software, Inc. is in search of a Quality Assurance Specialist! This role, while technical in nature, will be working closely with a variety of clients. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and will be able to troubleshoot issues with the client software.
- Maintain optimum customer service levels for clients across all of our proprietary software products
- Provide hotline support and training for external clients on the use of our proprietary software packages; provide insight and recommendations on software improvements via client interactions
- Assist clients with change management needs; learn and understand client business needs
- Resolves and documents customer issues both internally and externally
- Coordinates with team members to ensure all client requests are handled appropriately and timely
- Reproduces client issues in our testing lab, identifies and reports the issues
- Tracks open software issues until a resolution is released and collaborates with clients to provide temporary known workarounds as needed
- Provides answers, explanations, and resolutions to clients
- Handles business sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality.
- Perform testing of new software platforms and releases
- Superior interpersonal skills inclusive of a positive, easy-going, people-oriented attitude with an ability to work with users at all levels within the company
- Intellectual curiosity, excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy-to-understand way
- Quality time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Dependable, flexible, adaptable, attentive to detail with a strong work ethic
- Possess a willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to dynamic environments
- Ability to plan, organize and manage multiple tasks in an environment subject to disruptions and/or a rapidly changing focus
- SQL experience and prior support experience is a plus.
Please submit your information below or email Stephanie Wieland