JW software is a leading Claims Management Software product in the market, with over 29 years of experience in developing customized solutions for insurance carriers, self-insured entities, and Third-Party Administrators (TPA) with claims processing and risk management for Workers’ Compensation, Commercial Property, Auto, and Policy management.
JW Software is looking for a driven Marketing and Sales Coordinator that is able to handle multiple objectives to accomplish marketing and business development activities to increase sales. This role requires someone who can handle many different tasks and exceptional time management skills. This position reports to the VP of Business Development and Sales.
Job Duties Include:
- Be a knowledgeable first point of contact with customers, potential customers, and business partners to gather initial data about the needs of a customer.
- Assist with RFPs to identify the needs to provide a Go or No-Go decision for VP.
- Assemble RFP requirements, appropriate dates, and submission instructions for RFPs.
- Clearly communicate with current and new clients to maintain relationships; coordinate meetings; and promote the JW Software Brand.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing to marketing and sales information and recommendations for strategic plans and directions, resolving problems, identifying market trends, determining system improvements, and aiding in implementing change.
- Work with VP to meet and exceed marketing and sales financial objectives by assisting in the sales process and following up with clients through sales closure.
- Provide Customers with Demos of the FileHandler Enterprise System.
- Find leads and cultivate into sales prospects.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying requirements; understanding the market and identify competitor’s strengths and weaknesses through research.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Work with VP and freelance design group to implement marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies; planning and organizing promotional materials and presentations.
- Track leads and opportunities through the Sales Pipeline; updating with pertinent information and monitoring the notes and tasks to do.
- Updates Sales Pipeline as new information presents itself or coordinates the update of the pipeline with the person involved in the communication with the customer.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with VP and Tradeshow department; inventorying stock and managing booth equipment.
- Assist Tradeshow Manager with tradeshows by coordinating mailing lists and email blasts before shows and events.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Assist in other activities as needed.
Minimum Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing, or sales
- Claims management experience will be strongly considered
- Experience working in sales, marketing, advertising, technology, finance and/or the consulting fields
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- CRM system experience also a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to anticipate shifting priorities
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and work effectively
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Limitless intellectual curiosity and general desire to learn
- Ability to work hard and play hard.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation and possible commissions. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays.