JW Software is in search of a Systems Administrator.
JW Software is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator for our growing team. Our mission is to find a motivated and skilled IT professional to maintain and support our existing system infrastructure as we continue to achieve rapid growth. This is a full-time position and will office out of St. Louis, MO. This position reports to the CIO.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for monitoring backups and testing backups for proper validity along with other assigned projects that will be centered on the continual replacement of legacy software/hardware and other assigned tasks.
- Active participation in the daily publication of software iterations and works very closely with the development team running scripts and restoring databases as needed.
- Advanced knowledge with SQL, IIS, VPN, Disaster Recovery, Backups, AD, Exchange, All flavors of Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery procedures, checklists, and test plans.
- High level of analytical problem-solving and decision-making skills in high pressure situations.
- Must possess a working knowledge of virtualization infrastructure (Hyper-V), backup and replication technology, and enterprise security practices (Nessus, AlienVault OSSIM).
- Prior experience with a ticketing system required.
*This does not include all roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the information technology related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ IT experience.
Benefits & Compensation
At JW Software, we believe our employees play a key role in the company’s success and future growth. We strive to develop competitive pay programs that will attract, motivate, retain and reward employees.
Ideal candidate will be punctual, possesses a great attitude, and a willingness to learn. Pay to commensurate with experience and matched job requirements. Work hours are 8:30 to 5 Mon-Fri. Occasional work outside of normal work hours is required with little to no advance notice. Comprehensive benefits package offered. Salary based on experience. Casual work attire.
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Please submit your information below or email Stephanie Wieland