is an intuitive claims administration system designed to help streamline and automate workflows for the claims and risk management market. Complete with new dashboards, reporting functionality, business intelligence tools, and improved security, FileHandler Enterprise™ is the new benchmark for Claims Management Software.
Redefining Claims Management & Reporting
Built-in Dashboards and Report Designer
FileHandler Enterprise™ will transform your company’s data into rich visuals built and defined by you. User customizable screens, layouts, and reports allow you to modify the look and feel to meet your business’s needs perfectly and export those images and files into a wide range of file extensions including: MS Word, Excel, PDF, JPG, PNG.
Enhanced Business Rules
Attach business rules to virtually any button in the system and automatically generate, emails, letters, reports, diaries, or notes on the completion of a task.
Seamless Third Party Integrations
FileHandler Enterprise™ software integrates effortlessly with third parties. For example: EDI, ISO, Medicare, Medical Bill review, Pharmacy Bill Review, OFAC, and more.
FileHandler Enterprise™ is now HTML 5 and CSS3 compliant, which also provides more freedom to use your favorite web-browser, while also eliminating the need for Active X controls. This ensures a more personalized user experience as well as the ability to utilize mobile devices.
FileHandler Enterprise also features:
Claim Notes & Diaries
Improve workflow with scheduled notices of important tasks or updates about the claim.
Gives a snapshot of all activity associated with a claim with time and date stamp.
And Powerful Email & Letter Capabilities
Including letter templates and multiple recipient capabilities
Integrated Imaging & Attachments
Allows you to upload images and attachments directly to the claim. Attach images or attachments directly to notes, diaries, and payments with the optional imaging module.
Details featuring check and non-check display
The Benchmark of Service & Support!
JW Software offers unlimited phone and web-based training and support, at no additional charge for our clients. All training and support is handled by JW support experts from our St. Louis, Missouri based Headquarters. *On-site training for our clients is also available. *Additional charges may apply.
JW Software utilizes a standard template for the implementation process. This process includes six major phases: Identification, Design, Development, Testing/Validation, Production, and Post-Product. This methodology has helped JW Software implement over 200 clients over with a 100% success rate.
PolicyHandler and FileHandler software are updated each year with at least one major and several minor releases. All JW Software clients are members of our User Group and help to decide the new features included in the major release.
We have converted over 200+ systems with a 100% success rate. Our experience provides extensive knowledge in database structures and data relationships in the industry.
Software & Hardware Requirements
Web Application Server
The FileHandler Enterprise application is installed on this server. The application will establish connections to a separate database server. For best performance, the application server should not house additional web applications, databases, email systems or other resource-intensive applications.
•Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 recommended.
• Filehandler is currently a 32-bit application. The application will also run on the 64-bit version of Windows 2012 R2.
•.NET framework version 3.5.1 required.
• 8 gigabytes of RAM recommended/Intel Xeon processors recommended.
• 40 gigabytes of drive space.
All claims management data will be stored in a database on this machine.
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 recommended.
• 8 gigabytes of RAM recommended/Intel Xeon processors reccomended.
• RAID 5 hard disk array recommended.
• Disk space requirements vary based on an organization’s workflow. Typical organizations should have between 20 to 80 gigabytes of available storage on a dedicated server.
• Microsoft SQL Server version SQL 2012 reccomended, or Oracle version 9i or higher database engine with the appropriate number of user licenses applied.
Users manage claims through the web browsers at their workstations. Processor speed and memory have less impact at the workstations than at the servers. However, a typical workstation might consist of:
• Sufficient memory and processor speed to have several screens open simultaneously, including multiple browser screens, MS Office applications, email and/or a PDF reader.
• Common internet browser: Chrome, Internet Explorer, Fire Fox, Safari, etc.
• Your Information Systems staff must establish a reliable backup routine for the FileHandler Enterprise database.
• A Microsoft Exchange server is required if FileHandler’s email management service is installed.
• FileHandler Enterprise operates on Microsoft networks.
• To save on the time and resources involved with maintaining this environment, consider our secure application hosting service.
If you would like someone from JW Software to contact you to see how we may help you with your business needs, please fill out and submit this form.
JW Software, Inc. is a privately held company dedicated to providing the best claims management software system to the market since 1989. FileHandler Enterprise, PolicyHandler, and our customized solutions have helped our customers manage their business needs for over 28 years.